Coopers Best Extra Stout
Now here’s a beer with punch.
Coopers Stout is a beacon for lovers of a hearty brew.
With its robust flavour comprising a blend of fruit, chocolate and hop bitter notes it’s everything a stout should be.
Brewed naturally using a top fermentation method, Coopers Stout’s unique rich, dark texture comes from specially roasted black malt.
Today, Coopers is Australia's sole remaining family-owned brewery of stature, so it's still an every day occurrence to meet a Cooper at the Brewery.
The fifth and sixth generations acting as custodians of Thomas Cooper’s legacy are:
- Dr Tim Cooper, our Managing Director who still keeps a keen eye on the brewing
- Glenn Cooper our Chairman and Marketing Director
- Bill Cooper, after 40 years on the Board of Directors, retired in September 2009
- Melanie Cooper is Director of Corporate Affairs
- Matthew Cooper works at the brewery in Customer Service and Distribution
- Rachel Cooper-Casserly is in Marketing
- And two other family members are involved as Board Directors.
So rest assured, Coopers Brewery is in the hands of those who have the same values as Thomas Cooper and believe in the product that Thomas himself began brewing all those years ago.www.coopers.com.au