Coopers Pale Ale
Guaranteed to turn heads, this is the beer that inspired a new generation of ale drinkers.
With its fruity and floral characters, balanced with a crisp bitterness, Coopers Pale Ale has a compelling flavour which is perfect for every occasion.
Naturally fermented in the “Burton-upon-Trent” style, a secondary fermentation creates the trademark sediment that gives ‘Pale’ its fine cloudy appearance.
Today, Coopers is Australia's sole remaining family-owned brewery of stature, so it's still an every day occurrence to meet a Cooper at the Brewery.
The fifth and sixth generations acting as custodians of Thomas Cooper’s legacy are:
- Dr Tim Cooper, our Managing Director who still keeps a keen eye on the brewing
- Glenn Cooper our Chairman and Marketing Director
- Bill Cooper, after 40 years on the Board of Directors, retired in September 2009
- Melanie Cooper is Director of Corporate Affairs
- Matthew Cooper works at the brewery in Customer Service and Distribution
- Rachel Cooper-Casserly is in Marketing
- And two other family members are involved as Board Directors.
So rest assured, Coopers Brewery is in the hands of those who have the same values as Thomas Cooper and believe in the product that Thomas himself began brewing all those years ago.www.coopers.com.au